Say hello to a better future
Imagine a record of every little medical problem you have faced, no matter how big or small but diagnosed, all kept in one place, for you to look at when or before something goes wrong. Even better, imagine the same for a near and dear one- think of how easy it would be to live a healthy life, where you’re aware of what you’ve been through and what’s likely to happen in the future, just by looking at your records in that one safe place.
Electronic Medical Records or EMRs have arrived. They are a solution from the future brought to us through concern, innovation and technology.
Electronic Medical Records help to:
- Create, access and manage patient records easily.
- Improve patient experience.
- Save doctors time and energy spent on paperwork.
- Give doctors access to consolidated patient information within seconds.
- Save costs, time and energy involved in managing patient records.
- Cater to key medical specialties – ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, orthopedics, neurology, nephrology, pediatrics and cardiology, to name a few.
It simplifies the way healthcare providers manage their patient records by creating a patient management system that seamlessly connects the entire institution putting all patient information at your fingertips in a few seconds.
- One patient-one record principle.
- Centralized front-end system.
- Web-enabled access.
- Consolidated records.
- User-friendly interface.
- Customizable interfaces for each medical specialty.
As we say here at cloudchowk, healthcare information is equally crucial for both medical facilities and patients. The EMR system understands that and aims to make healthcare not just a satisfactory service provided to people all over the world, but a dream come true. Stay connected for updates on our flagship suites for the healthcare industry.