Job Position UI Developer
Type Full time
Location New Delhi
We believe it’s not just about the way it works from inside but also how it looks from the outside.
Here at cloudchowk, we are very serious about giving our application an interface that is not only both intuitive and simple to use but also make everyone who thinks that the healthcare softwares are supposed to be boring to think again.
As a front end developer you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing the face of our flagship products. cloudchowk is a dedicated team of serious programmers who know how to balance coding and fun very well. We love our work and expect you to share the same passion. We aim to have a friendly environment in our office without any kind of stupid politics which we believe only hinders innovation and growth.
- Industry: IT Software/Product Development
- Role: UI Developer
- Brainstorm, wireframe, and create prototypes of new designs
- Conceptualize and formulate inspiring interfaces across multiple platforms
- Create interfaces which are both highly functional and memorable
- Create visually pleasing and delightful interface elements and pages for existing and new features
- Enforce consistent visual language for web and mobile
- Work with designers and developers to deliver the final product
- Develop and implement creative concepts from start to finish
- Work closely with other developers to ensure effective implementation, and adherence to project demands
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers and/or M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – Computers
You will be working in a team but you should be self sufficient as well.
cloudchowk is an open place where ideas can be exchanged without hesitation and therefore you will always get the platform to express yourself without being afraid of any kind of bureaucracy. Requirements:
- Hands on designer that can create exciting results on their own
- Keep an eye on latest UX and Visual trends and best practices
- Can recommend improvements for the user experience and visual language
- Can effectively communicate with developers to implement and realize the design vision
- Have complete fluency in HTML and CSS, preferably including the latest in HTML5 and CSS3 techniques
- Hands on with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Experience designing dynamic interfaces that allow users to easily manage large and complex amounts of data
- Have a portfolio to show your work