Job Position Business Development Manager
Type Full Time
Location New Delhi
We want to offer hassle and bug free software to our clients and therefore here at cloudchowk, quality always comes first. As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for selling company’s healthcare solutions to medical facilities and doctors.
The role requires you to find new inputs for the software by consulting management and doctors and create a better design which is convenient for them to use; promote the software, find, attract, and win new clients, nurture and retain those the company already has, entice former clients to return, show the clients who are using our competitors product how ours is better, and reduce the costs of marketing and client service.
We love our work and expect you to share the same passion.
We aim to have a friendly environment in our office without any kind of stupid politics which we believe only hinders innovation and growth.
- Industry: IT Software/Product Development
- Role: Business Development Manager
- Key skills: Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, Prospecting, Business Development, Corporate Sales, Marketing, Team Management, Sales Management, Business Management
- Experience: 2 to 7 Years
- Salary: 3,25,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
- Education: Any Graduate and/or MBA – Marketing
You will be working in a team but you should be self sufficient as well. cloudchowk is an open place where ideas can be exchanged without hesitation and therefore you will always get the platform to express yourself without being afraid of any kind of bureaucracy.
- Lead Generation & Management: Develop & execute various campaigns to generate potential leads for cloudchowk products
- Cold Calling: Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities
- Execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies
- Tech savvy, highly motivated, self-starter, team player
- Verbal and communication skills
- Decision maker, problem solver, creative thinking skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow
- Presentation skills
- Excellent time-management skills