Job Position Business Development Intern
Job Type Internship
Location New Delhi
We want to offer hassle and bug free software to our clients and therefore here at cloudchowk, quality always comes first.
As an intern you will be responsible for selling the company’s primary product. The role requires you to find new inputs for the software by consulting hospital management and doctors and help our development team to create a better design which is convenient for the hospital to use; promote the software, find, attract, and win new clients, nurture and retain those the company already has, show the clients who are using our competitors product how ours is better, and reduce the costs of marketing and client service.
We love our work and expect you to share the same passion. We aim to have a friendly environment in our office without any kind of stupid politics which we believe only hinders innovation and growth.
Industry: IT Software/Product Development
Role: Intern Business Development Key skills: Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, Prospecting, Business Development, Corporate Sales, Marketing, Team Management, Sales Management, Business Management
Education: Any Graduate and/or MBA – Marketing You will be working in a team but you should be self sufficient as well.
cloudchowk is an open place where ideas can be exchanged without hesitation and therefore you will always get the platform to express yourself without being afraid of any kind of bureaucracy.
- Lead Generation & Management: Develop & execute various campaigns to generate potential leads for cloudchowk products
- Cold Calling: Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities
- Execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies
- Tech savvy, highly motivated, self-starter, team player
- Verbal and communication skills
- Decision maker, problem solver, creative thinking skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow
- Presentation skills
- Excellent time-management skills